Lailatul Qadr Wishes: Laylat al Qadr is a holy night celebrated by the Muslims on the 27th day of the Ramadan. On this night, Muslims pray almost all night and ask God for forgiveness.
To make your loved ones happy and give them the feeling of this holy night you can share Lailatul Qadr Wishes, Lailatul Qadr Quotes, Lailatul Qadr Greetings, and Lailatul Qadr Messages with your loved ones.
Unique Collection of Lailatul Qadr Wishes 2019
Below I’ve for you some amazing Lailatul qadr wishes.
Lailatul Qadr Wishes 2019…
1. On this special night, may Allah purify our intentions and make us acceptable in our time. May he put us in his book of those released from hellfire? Amen
2. This is a night that is better than a thousand nights. This is the time when we got our exodus. It’s the night God saved us from the craws of the evil one and purified for the heavenly welcome. Have a blessed night.
3. Let us all treasure this night, let us see all the efforts that Allah has taken to release us from the hands of the evil ones. It is a good time to review our hearts and repent all our sins. Allah is there to listen to us and grant us forgiveness.
4. I pray to Allah the Almighty that this night will bring much good for all Muslim in the community and those under the geography of our hearts. Laylat al-Qadr Mubarak.
5. The night of power has come and it is another chance for us to do good to the humankind. It is even stated that all the good deeds done on this special night will be rewarded handsomely. Laylat al-Qadr.
6. This night is special, it is better than a thousand nights. Let’s all repent and seek blessings through doing good to our fellow human beings. Have a night full of blessings and happiness.
7. Allah will be there accepting Dua. I pray that yours will be accepted and prayers answered. I wish that when he is forgiving people this night, you may be one of them. Laylat al-Qadr Mubarak.
8. On this special night, am wishing that you will be in the mind of Allah. When he is showering others with mercy, I wish that you will be there. When Allah is blessing others, may some of the blessings land on you.
9. Allah has already listened and He knows what is in your heart. He just wants you to ask him through Dua. On this night, he is there to listen. Just make your Dua and all your worries will be erased. Laylat Al-Qadr Mubarak.
10. This is a special prayer that I’m making to Allah. I pray that he accepts your dua, he protects your family and relief your distress on this special night. Have a blessed time.
11. Allah will always be there to bring happiness and joy in your life. He will be there to protect you and your family this night. Pray to Him that all the showers of mercy, forgiveness, and blessings be on you. Laylat Al-Qadr Mubarak.
12. Worshipping Allah on this night is better than worshipping him several times on other days. This is a day that you have to open your heart and tell him all your worries. I pray that he listens to you carefully and answer all the prayers.
13. This is a day that the first verses of the Quran were revealed. This is a time in history when Allah though we should seek refuge in him. For this reason, I wish he answers all your prayers and relives you all the worries.
14. Here comes the night of Power. Here comes the night when Allah will dine with us. I wish that he will be there for you. I wish that Allah will protect your family and give everyone what they have longed in life. Laylat Al-Qadr Mubarak.
15. This is a night of forgiveness. For you to be forgiven, you have to forgive others. On this night, I take the chance to ask for forgiveness. If I have ever wronged you, then this is a good chance for you to forgive me. Have a blessed night.
16. On this night of Power, May Allah keep all our intentions pure. May he only keep them for his sake. I wish that you are granted eternal saving. You are granted heavenly recognition and granted continuous blessings on this beautiful night.
17. This is a special prayer that is making for you and me tonight. ‘’O Allah, on this night, give us the patient when things are going down, give us the perseverance to face the hard side of life and the courage to always stick with you’’. Laylat Al-Qadr.
18. This is a night that we can never forget. Allah has given us another chance to repent and ask him for all what we need. Just wake up and ask for anything. May Allah listen to all what you have to say and fulfill all that is in your heart.
19. My Allah sits and dines with you this special night. May he listen to each detail of your worries and requests as you dine together. May Allah answer all that you ask for without leaving even a single thing? Have a blessed night.
I hope you have loved these amazing Lailatul qadr wishes, Lailatul qadr quotes, Lailatul qadr messages, and Lailatul qadr greetings.